Friday 26 June 2015

Upcoming Holiday Class for Children - Mini Album - Week 2

I am really looking forward to my kids classes coming up in the holidays. I love how the kids are so creative and are often bubbling with excitement about creating something new and amazing. 
It always fascinates me to see how creative children can be and the different ideas they come up with, yet they are all given similar supplies. I provide a kit for each child in the class, with all of the supplies that they will need to complete their project, they then have the choice to create one exactly like mine or create their own. The majority of children choose to create their own, which is absolutely wonderful! 
Today I am showing off my craft class for kids for the second Wednesday (8.6.15) of the NSW school holidays.
I will be offering 3 differing kits that the children will choose from (blues, greys & yellows OR floral pinks, greens & yellows OR purples/yellows & greys).
Here are the completed examples of the 3 colour options:
 These are the finished mini albums closed.

The floral colour scheme album -  first layer
 The floral colour scheme album -  second layer

These little albums have plenty of space to add photos, journalling & memorabilia, and yet fold up to be so compact. They are the perfect brag book for the child, or fill them with memorable photos and they become a special gift for a loved one. They would also make the perfect year six graduation gift (all their friends could autograph it), add a couple of pickies from the night and voila! A unique keepsake.
If you would like your child to experience the joy of creativity in a positive small group environment, contact me today to secure their place.
I hope you have enjoyed checking out my latest kids class project.
Until next time,
Get crafty!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment