Monday 29 June 2015

School Holiday Happiness

School holidays are here and that means one thing . . . no making school lunches for two whole wonderful weeks!!! YAY!
Sure, there are certainly other joys to the school holidays like spending time with our lovely children, not having to hurry everyone up to pack bags, clean teeth, polish school shoes or get on that bus; but not having to make sets of school lunches is definitely a BIG bonus!
Well, I have been having lots of creative fun lately. I have been stamping, sewing and crafting up a storm. Unfortunately that has lead to a rather out of control craft space which needs to be reined in well and truly. But before I start a major clean up, here is a pickie of one of my latest creations:
A lovely lady at my husband's work has her baby shower today before she departs to have her baby. Babies are so exciting and such a blessing to any family. Sadly, my husband just informed me her last day was today, as not only is she having her baby, she is also moving away. I have used a hostess set here from the 2014-15 catalogue, which I just adore and after much inspiration from Pinterest, here is what I came up with:

All products used are Stampin' Up: Cardstock: Whisper White, Hello Honey, Festival of Prints DSP (retired), Trim The Tree DSP (retired). Inks: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Tangello Twist. Stamp Set: Hello Love (Hostess set 2014-2015). Other: SNAIL, Fast Fuse, blender pen, glue pen, paper snips, paper trimmer, Basic Jewels - rhinestones.
Well enough for today,
I am off to entertain my kids (try to anyway).
I'll be back really soon with my last of my masculine challenge cards.
Until then,enjoy crafting up a storm.
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment