Monday 22 June 2015

Masculine Card #5

Ok, so I showed you four of my masculine cards, now it's time for number 5. I am pretty happy with this one and of the six cards that I have done, my husband has told me this one is his favourite (yep, storing that in the memory bank!) 
Today's card was so quick and easy to make, yet looks pretty good, if I do say so myself! This "Hardwood" background stamp has been sitting on my shelf for about a month now begging me to pick it up and use it, yet my "mojo" wasn't quite in the right place, but I had I ignored it's pleas until now ("Yep, the woman has finally cracked it, she thinks her stamps talked to her", I hear you say). I have also used the "Hello You" thinlits which are fast becoming one of my favourite dies. I also managed to create a faux button by simply using circle punches and some linen thread (another of my favourite supplies to use on masculine cards). I have made a card just like this one for my father-in-law's birthday, I hope he likes it.
All products are Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets: Crazy about You, Hardwood. Inks: Chocolate Chip. Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Old Olive. Other: Hello You thinlits, 3/4" circle punch, 1/8" & 1/16 handheld punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, linen thread.

Although my photography is not super on this one, I was happy with the overall effect.
My last card in the challenge isn't far away now. . . but until then,
Happy stamping!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment