Wednesday 17 June 2015

Masculine Card Challenge Number 3

Well here I am, back with another male card for you to check out. I always find it hard to make sympathy cards at the best of times, but a sympathy card for a male is normally even trickier. So I set my self a challenge within my challenge! Today I have created another card using the Wetlands stamp set. Sometimes it is just hard to find the right words, so I chose to use the "thinking of you" sentiment as, that is exactly what I do when I am trying to let someone else know that I am sorry for their loss, I am thinking of them. So, may I present. . . my 3rd card in my "male challenge":

All products used are exclusively Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Wetlands, Inks: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Chocolate Chip. Cardstocks: Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip. Other: Fast Fuse, Stampin' Dimensionals, linen thread, Woodgrain TIEF.
Until next time,
Stamp up a storm!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment