Thursday 11 June 2015

Brrrr it's cold outside!

Yes, today is certainly a gloomy day on the Far North NSW coast! So what do you do to keep warm? Get busy stamping of course!
After covering some sets of books for the school library, I thought I'd get busy with some stamping. Today I have got a card to show you that I have made using a great new stamp set from the brand new catalogue. There are so many new things to love in this new catalogue, my wish list is swamped!
Today I have made a card using the stamp set we were given at convention, along with a couple of our new in colours (Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush).
I find it really hard to come up with new ideas for masculine cards, girly cards are easy peasy; we are so easy to please! So I decided to set myself a challenge, I have set out to make 6 masculine cards and over the next couple of post entries I plan to show them on my blog. My kids are always involved in sport, so it seemed only fitting to make a card I could use for them. Today's card was super quick and very simple.
So here is card number 1:

Stampin' Up! products used in this card are: Whisper White, Cucumber Crush and Daffodil Delight cardstock, Watermelon Wonder, Tangello Twist, Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush and Tempting Turquoise inks. Gorgeous Grunge and I Think You're Great stamp sets. Other: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (couldn't help myself, I had to add some bling!), SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals .
Please let me know what you think.
Until next time,
Get those claws inky!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment