Saturday 20 June 2015

Masculine Card Challenge Card #4

I've done it again! I have completed yet another masculine card yet again. Today's card is a little bit of fun. I love this stamp set as I enjoy a bit of a laugh now and then, and this set sure does just that. I have also incorporated my love of animals in using this set and always find it amusing to see a dog chasing it's tail (I know how it must feel sometimes!) This set is called Giggle Greetings and sadly, I have had this set for a while and never even opened the case (oh the shame!) I have put this card together with the intended purpose of presenting it to a male that has maybe graduated from high school or university, achieved a goal they had set for themselves or even landed a new job or promotion.


This card uses Stampin' Up! exclusive products. Stamp Set: Giggle Greetings. Cardstock: Soft Suede, Envelope Paper (NEW!) in Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, watercolour paper. Inks, Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder, Memento- Black,  Smokey Slate. Other: Arrows TIEF, Blender Pen, Fast Fuse, Stampin' Dimensionals.
Hope you like this one.
Until next time,
Ink up those claws and stamp!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment