Monday 15 June 2015

Another Masculine Card

Well, here it is, my next male card. I have really had to step out of my comfort zone for this challenge, which I know is a good thing, but it is certainly tricky.  I have concluded that I "need" a couple more male themed stamp sets, which will be a while coming, as there is sooooooo much I "NEED" from the new catalogue!
Today, I have decided to go with a male birthday card using a set I wanted for ages, but didn't get around to purchasing until recently. This is my first time using this set and I must say, I am really excited as there are so many possibilities and occasions for using it.
All products used are exclusively Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Wetlands. Cardstock: Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Crumb Cake. Inks:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party. Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, Fast Fuse, glue pen, paper trimmer, linen thread, sponges, 1/8" handheld punch.
I have another card in this stamp set to show you soon.
Until next post,
Get those claws inky & stamp!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment