Tuesday 23 June 2015

Upcoming Classes for Children

I have been so busy preparing for my children's school holiday craft classes and . . . wait for it . . .(drum roll please). .  launching my childrens after school craft classes to begin in Term 3, 2015.
I am so excited! With thousands of great ideas running through my brain at a million miles per hour, I am busy, busy, busy.
Today I have a photo of my kids card class which is running in the first week of the July school holidays (see details on the left hand side of this blog). Each child will make a set of cards along with a cute little box in which to store them in. There is an option to either make the box a pretty one with a butterfly or a more masculine one with some different embellishments. These make a great gift or are super useful when you need to find a quick card before flying out the door with a box of chockies for somebody special.


In regards to term time lessons, I have planned that each week the children will have a small project that they will complete to take home. We will also be working on a major project each week, which will be taken home at the end of the term. So exciting! So if you live in the Far North Coast or Northern Rivers Region of NSW and have a child aged between 8-14 years of age that might be interested in attending holiday craft classes or term lessons once per week, contact me ASAP. Places are limited. 
I'll be back soon with a photo of my other holiday Mini Scrapbook class which is running in the second week of the school holidays.
Until then, craft up a storm!
Joelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment