Sunday 7 June 2015

Finding my "Mojo"

Well, finally, my much missed crafting "mojo" has returned with lots of crafty ideas and inspiration, I have so much to share. I have been crafting up a storm of late, planning to get myself out and about by doing a few markets locally and also preparing for my up coming childrens classes.
I thought I'd show you a photo today of my stall at a local market last weekend, unfortunately I only had a couple and the other photos didn't want to co-operate and keep coming out sideways in Blogger!


We were so fortunate to have some of that balmy sunny North Coast weather up here this week, so lots of people were out enjoying the sunshine and the market too, it was a great day. It was so lovely to catch up with old friends and meet new families.
Yours in ink,
Joelle



No comments:

Post a Comment