Saturday 1 September 2012

Whoooo Hooooot! It's NEW Catalogue Day!

Well, after much sadness (losing so many sets & accessories in the retirement lists), it is finally time for the new annual catalogue to be released! The most exciting news of all, is that there is not just one catalogue being released today, but actually 2!!! Today, the Annual Stampin' Up! catalogue is released along with the NEW Holiday Catalogue!
WHOO HOOT! There are some GORGEOUS products in both of these new catalogues, you can view them by clicking the catalog picture icons on the right side of my blog.

If you'd like to get your hands on a catalogue of your very own to drool over, contact me or come along to my upcoming Catalogue Launch Party on Friday, 21st September at 7.30pm - Bookings essential.
Cost is $5 per person, this will include a demonstration, make and take and both catalogues for you to take home with you. If you are interested in coming along give me a call or email me to register your interest and reserve your catalogues.

We are now being brought into line with the U.S, which means we are virtually getting everything they get at the same time! - No more waiting years to get the stuff the U.S have had. The current annual catalogue will run from September 2012 until June 31st 2013. We will then get our new 2013-2014 annual catalogue at the same time as the rest of the world - 1st July, 2013! 

Now before I leave you to go off and complete my own wish lists from each of the catalogues, let me leave you with a pickie of a very special birthday card for a very special girl. Hope you like it, she certainly did!
I got the inspiration for this card from a swap card my dear friend Marelle had from the Stampin' Up! Convention this year in Canberra. Unfortunately I did not get the demo's name, but I do know she is an Aussie demo. So if it is you, thank you for the amazing inspiration and let me know who you are so that I may give credit, where credit is due!
Until next time,
Ink up those claws (or have your eyes glued to the new catty, which ever the case may be!)
Joelle







No comments:

Post a Comment