Sunday 16 September 2012

Children's Classes & More

Well I am back, after a busy couple of weeks of running around madly helping at a number of community events and looking after sick kids. The good news is I'm back with lots to show & tell!

I have decided to open up my stamping & craft classes to school children in the local area for a few days this holidays. I have four classes running in total with a maximum of 9 in a class. The kids holiday class dates & times can be viewed in the column on the left. I have quite a few bookings already, so if you are local to the Far North Coast or planning to visit and are looking for something for the kids to do, give me a call or email me. Classes are for children aged between 8-12  years and all supplies are included in the $30 price.

Today I have some of my entries in the stamp camp challenges to show you. As I mentioned earlier I entered all of the challenges at Stamp Camp, the entries I am showing you today are those entered in the "Gold Silver & Bronze Challenge" as the theme of the camp was naturally based on the Olympic Games.


 


These medallions were constructed using all the products in the challenge bag and a couple of extras (Bling!). The Stampin' Up! products I have used are: gold, silver, Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstocks, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon, gold & silver embossing powder, Versamark, Basic Grey & Crumb Cake inks, antique brads, basic jewels - rhinestone,  Daydream Medallions & My Friend stamp sets.
These will certainly be added to my Christmas tree this year along with a number of other creations I have planned. I actually won the GOLD medal for my entry - VERY exciting!

I'll be back soon with even more to show you. Until next time,
Ink up those claws & stamp away!
Joelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joelle, I wondered who had made these, now I know. They are quite impressive. Helen

    ReplyDelete