Saturday 29 September 2012

Kids Mini Album Class

Well yes, hard to believe, but true, I am back yet again.
I have got a really cute mini album to show you. This is an album I designed for a kids class that I held this school holidays. The kids all did a great job and were really creative with their design of their pages. I love that kids are so honest and creative, they don't always just copy what you do. Every album was different and one of a kind. The children had the option to either have theirs as a mini back pack design or a handbag. The back pack is slightly different to the one I have to show you today, it has two ribbon pieces in the same design a child's back pack would be. Two of my kids made a back pack design each and then put them on their cuddly soft toys, they looked so cute!
Here is the one I designed for the class:
The "handbag" style album closed

Inside the album

Hope you enjoyed checking out my latest class.
I'll be back with some more creations to show you soon.
Until then, ink up those claws and STAMP, STAMP, STAMP!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment