Thursday 20 September 2012

Cute Owls for the Tree

Today I have another Stamp Camp Challenge entry. The Olympic theme was kind of entwined in my Christmas Challenge, as I used a "ring" as part of my decoration. As you may have well guessed I have a slight obsession with owls - especially cute ones! So naturally no Stamp Camp would be complete without at least one owl! I actually made two of these, a girl owl angel and a boy Santa owl. The rings have an identical owl on each side, so no matter which way you view it on the tree, you will get to see a Christmas owl. They were very fiddly to make, but I was pleased with the outcome. I can already see that my Christmas tree this year will predominantly feature Stampin' Up! products, which makes for a very happy Christmas don't you think?!

I am currently madly preparing for my Launch party tomorrow night. I am VERY excited there will be goodies created by me, a hard copy of both new catalogues, a demonstration by me, a make and take and of course drinks and nibblies! If you'd like to come along, just give me a call or email me at: jwstamps@tpg.com.au.

I better get back to work,
Yours in inky claws,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment