Tuesday 25 September 2012

I'm Back Again


Well hello there again! I am back today with another stamp camp entry to show you. This time I have designed a scrapbook page which was entered in the "Green and Gold" challenge. Although I am an Aussie girl through and through, I am not a fan of placing these two colours together deliberately in my paper crafting, so for me this was a real challenge - just ask Marelle, I whinged about it for hours! I finally came up with the idea of a scrapbook page with a tree (yes I know Marelle, a flower card would have been so much easier!). Anyway, the page was not complete without one of my little owls, so I placed him in the trunk - pretty cute don't you think? Every Stampin' Up! shade of green and yellow is present in this page along with Soft Suede & Chocolate Chip. Each leaf was sponged in the same shade as the cardstock (which seemed to take forever!) The buckle is actally one I happened to have in my handbag, I bought it weeks before for 20c at one of our local op shops and it matched perfectly, lucky for me. All I need now is a great photo of one or all of my kids playing at the park.
That's all for today, I hope you like my entry, I was lucky enough to win a silver medal for my entry - Woo Hoot!
Joelle

4 comments:

  1. School holidays .... kids ..... park.....photos for page? I'm sure you'll come up with just the right one.
    For next years Stamp Camp, i'm going to peek over your shoulder and you never know, i might have a winning entry, hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. . .school holidays. Yes plenty of lovely parks to visit up here. I miss stamp camp, it is always so inspiring, it's definately one of my favourite "happy places" that's for sure. Thanks for commenting. J xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scrapbook page. I have plenty photos of my son in the park and this scrapbook page would be perfect. Thank you for the inspiration.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liam! It is so wonderful to hear from you. I have been wondering how you are. I have missed you at stamp camp in recent years. We have to catch up - please email me.I hope your darling little boy is well and enjoying school and you and hubby are well too.Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. J xo

      Delete