Saturday 21 July 2012

Tea Anyone?

I know, I know, I haven't blogged for a while. I had a lovely friend come to visit for a few days and we had a lovely time seeing the sights of the amazing North Coast. Then it was back to school for my kids and back to a crazy routine for me as a Mummy.
I have a very cute crafty thing to show you today, a Tea Bag Holder. There are quite a few of these floating around on various blogs and sites on the internet. This is the one I designed for my recent class this month.
Stampin' Up! Products used:
Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pretty In Pink,Lucky Limeade, Whisper White cardstock & Classic Stampin' Pads, Black Staz On, Watercolour paper, Twitterpated DSP, Leaves Sizzlet, Morning Cup Stamp Set,Wide Oval Punch, Ovals Bigz die, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Word Window punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Clear Rhinestone Brad.

What do you think? I think this makes a great gift for a tea lover! I even designed a card to match! I'll save that for my next post!
Sorry to leave you hanging!
Yours in ink,
Joelle

2 comments:

  1. Ahh Joelle, I finally found a pattern for one of these and am almost ready to make one. I think they are 'kinda cool'. So, if you come visit my blog and see the same thing, I didn't copy you, honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joelle, me again - I made my tea caddy today and it looks great but I need to tweak my lid just a smidgen as it is a teensy bit tight. I'll blame the pattern, not me, heehee! Only 4 weeks 'til Stamp Camp! (but who's counting?) Helen

    ReplyDelete