Saturday 7 July 2012

More Show & Tell

Well here I am back again. Today I have something I had planned to run as a class, but I just had way too many ideas running around in my head, that I replaced the class with another creation. I am sharing a little gift card box with matching gifts cards (funny that!). Anyway here it is:
Once again I have used one of my favourite colour combos - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive & Very Vanilla. There are six gift cards with 6 matching envelopes. The idea came from my gorgeous upline Marelle Taylor. Many people have been asking for gift cards at my market stall, so I think this will be one way to keep them happy. As per usual my brain runs at a million miles per hour when it comes to craft ideas, so this is just one of the gift card sets I will be planning to sell.
Stampin' Up! Products used: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive & Very Vanilla cardstock, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive inkpads, Pocket Silhouettes, Vintage Vogue & Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp sets, Scallop envelope die, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" circle punches, 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, Paper piercer, Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals.
I love these little sets, they make great little gifts, I hope you like my creation too.
Yours in inky claws,
Joelle 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joelle, Brilliant colour palette, my favourite! I think these would be a popular item on your market stall. Helen C

    ReplyDelete