Thursday 5 July 2012

Time to Party!

Well, I was finally able to have a Stampin' Up! party in my home a couple of weekends ago. I had a lovely group of ladies to share my love of papercrafting and enjoy a scrummy afternoon tea. We had lots of fun, I did a demonstration using the new Stampin' Up! Scorepal, Big Shot and beautiful Twitterpated designer series paper to created a lovely Fancy Favour box with a gorgeous embellished rosette ( I forgot to take some photos - silly me!). Jade was the lucky door prize winner of the demo box which was filled with some yummy treats.
The ladies also had a chance to make their own card using some of my favourite products from the current mini catalogue; the new blossom punch and Mixed bunch stamp set, I think they had lots of fun. Here's the card I designed for the make and take:
Ohhhhhhh, I so love the new mixed bunch set & matching punch!
Products used: Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze & Very Vanilla cardstock, Crumb cake, Island Indigo stampin' Pads,  Blossom & Modern Label Punches, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions embossing folder, Snail, stampin' dimensionals.
I promise to blog again really soon, I have been creating soooooo many things lately for my upcoming classes. Stay tuned!
Yours in inky claws,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment