Friday 6 July 2012

Told You I'd Be Back!

Well, yes, I am back & blogging at last! I have a couple of things to show you today. Firstly is the "stepped up" version of the card I designed for my make & take at the party. By adding a couple of gorgeous products I have "lifted" the card to an elegant level (well I think so anyway!) Here it is:

By adding some of that GORGEOUS baja breeze pleated ribbon (in the current mini catalogue - I LOVE these ribbons), baja breeze seam binding, an extra dimensional layer, word window punch and some pearls - voila! A new look for the card, yet same design.
Today I have also got some watercolouring using one of my favourite sets Fifth Avenue Floral:
Stampin' Up! Products used: Fifth Ave Floral, Short & Sweet, Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp sets. Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Stampin' Up Watercolour paper, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Pretty In Pink, Rose Red, Versamark & Staz On inkpads, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Word window, Decorative Label, 1/2" Circle & Lace Ribbon Border punches, Pearls, Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals, glue pen & Dazzling Diamonds.
Well that's all for today,
I'll be back soon . . .I promise!
Yours in ink,
Joelle

1 comment:

  1. I knew if I waited, you'd be back, and I'm not disappointed. Life just gets in the way sometimes. Love your cards, the colours, ribbons, watercolour ..... Look forward to seeing you back here again soon :-) Helen C

    ReplyDelete