Friday 3 August 2012

Well, it's that sad time of year again, where we say goodbye to many well-loved products from the Stampin' Up! Catalogue. It is also the time to check the list and see if there is anything you "cannot do without". Don't forget to thoroughly check both the stamp set list and the massive accessories list carefully, because once they are sold out they are gone forever.
Here's the links:
Retiring Stamp Sets
Retiring Accessories
Call or email me ASAP if there is something you are after, as stock tends to sell VERY fast, I don't know all these craft addicted people (I tell my husband that there are definately worse addictions, but I think he is beginning to wonder!).
The good news is that come September 1st, we will have a brand new catalogue AND a mini, yes at the same time! We are now coming into line with the U.S and will have the opportunity to buy anything that they have within the same year! This is very exciting for demonstrators because it means no more pining over what the Sates have that we don't Whoo HooT! 
As promised, although quite late, here is my card that goes with the Tea Bag Dispenser:
The Stampin' Up! products I have used are the Morning Cup stamp set, Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade, Baja Breeze cardstocks, water colour paper, Twitterpated DSP, Word window and decorative label punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail & my trusty paper trimmer.
Until next time,
Ink up those claws!
Joelle




No comments:

Post a Comment