Saturday 11 August 2012

So Sad!

I am sick! -YUCK! I wonder if it's due to my sad state saying farewell so many well loved Stampin' Up! Products????? You know, my body has become so run down just knowing that I will be saying "goodbye" to some of my favourites, that I have become physically ill? Or it could just be that time of year with so many bugs floating around the many places that I visit each day, each week with small and large children!

Sadly, products are continuing to disappear. The stampin' frenzy is well under way!
Here is the updated list of SOLD OUT stock:

Peach Parfait Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Concord Crush Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Concord Crush A4 Cardstock
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Ink refill
Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Ink refill
Blushing Bride A4 cardstock
More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker
3/16" Gold Brads
Dotto Refill
Stack n Store Containers
Stampin' Scrub Replacement Pads
Card Stock A4 Confetti White
Circle Scissor Plus Replacement Blades
Stamp Set Wood Christmas Greetings
Stampin' Scrub Replacement Pads
5-petal flower punch
Color Caddy Extender Kit
Stampin' Around Wheel Storage - Standard size
Short and Sweet wooden stamp set.

It is so sad to see them going so quickly, there are so many of my favourites retiring this year. My "In" cupboard will be looking rather bare, if I must say so myself (not for too long - I HOPE!)
Yours in teary, germy  ink,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment