Tuesday 3 April 2012

Beautiful gifts for a beautiful lady

As some of you know, I haven't been all that well lately and so have unfortunately I have fallen behind with many of my dear friends birthday presents & cards. Last week I had been feeling a little better, so I was able to complete some presents and actually send them out before the end of March.
The card and gifts below are gifts that I made for my dear friend and wonderful upline THE GORGEOUS Marelle Taylor. She is such a lovely, lovely person and friend, I just had to get these gifts to her even though they are VERY belated!
Here they are:


The large parcel is actually a large block of Lindt Gold Chocolate (scrummy), the box at the back held the necklace I made to match the set (one of my latest creations - so exciting!), box at the front is a slider box that contained a gorgeous set of earrings I purchased at an adorable local shop. All items are made using Stampin' Up! Products (other than ribbon, that I just had to use as it matched the papers perfectly!).
SU! Products used: Fresh Vintage stamp set, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess) stamp set, Pocket Silhouettes Stamp set, Baja Breeze, Old Olive & Very Vanilla Cardstock, Baja Breeze & Old Olive inks, pearls, Snail, Sticky Strip, Stampin' dimensionals, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper - 2012 Sale-a-bration (Love it, love it, love it! Unfortunately no longer available though), Antique Brads.
What do you think?
Inky claws,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment