Saturday 31 March 2012

More Creations!

Well today I have something a little different.
For months now, I have been making bunting to hang around my market stall, for my daughter's bedroom and even my boys asked me to make some for their room! So with two of my beautiful nieces having their birthdays this month, I decided to make some for their bedrooms too, along with a couple of other little gifts.



  
I also made cards to co-ordinate with their presents:
The Stampin' Up Products I have used are: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess set), Pennant Parade stamp set, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Old Olive (cardstock & inks), Top Note Die, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Bakers Twine, Mini Brads, Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals & Sticky Strip.
Non SU! Products - letter stamps, fabric in real red card, as I cut this from the same fabric I sewed the bunting from.
 Hope you like my creations, I was quite proud of them.
Inky claws.
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment