Friday 30 March 2012

Twit Twooo Have I got a cake to show you!

Today is my birthday (a rather 'significant' one), and last night some of my GORGEOUS sewing friends organised a surprise party for me at a lovely local restaurant. I was spoiled with beautiful company, cards and gifts. One gift was THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE cake created by my dear friend Bryer. The girls all know I am just a tad owl crazy, hence, the cutest owl cake ever, made with love, creativity and extremely hard work. Check it out:
                                                                     How cute is she?!
The cake inside was a delicious SIX layered chocolate cake - YUM! Though it was extremely upsetting to have to cut through this glorious work of art. This girl is one talented cookie! . . .Speaking of cookies, she makes those too! So if you have a special occassion to celebrate and you live on the Far North Coast, contact her via her website at : www.passioncookie.com.au
Or if you don't live on the coast check out her website anyway, she has made some truly amazing cakes.
How lucky am I?
And a VERY special thanks goes out to my dear, dear friend Fiona, who organised the WHOLE night.
Hoot, hooty, hoot, hoot!
Claws in ink,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment