Thursday 29 March 2012

Some of my work as promised

Well finally, I am trying to get back on track with my blogging. So, as promised, I will try to put some of my work up each time on my blog.
Below are some pictures of some wedding invitations I did a little while ago. The bride-to-be requested that the colours be red, black and white. So I got busy and this is what the end result looked like:

 I only had to make 40 and so got a little carried away and decided to make a matching box to present the invites in. I thought it would add a nice touch and that it could be used by the bride and groom to be as a keepsake box of their wedding day.
I used basic black, real red, whisper white (cardstock & 5/8 " ribbons),  shimmer paper,  pearls, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing folder, Snail, Sticky strip. All products available through Stampin' Up!
What do you think?


Yours in Ink,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment