Friday 13 April 2012

Yet another glorious gift

I am a bit excited that people are actually looking at my blog! It's so wonderful to know that I have like minded crafting buddies. A BIG THANK YOU goes out to all those people who have left comments regarding my blog, VERY exciting! So lucky me! I am being sent the gift of friendship!
Today I have one more pressie to show you I created for a dear friend's birthday. Once again I have used the gorgeous SAB 2012 Everyday Enchantment DSP (which unfortunately is no longer available).
This is another pendant, I'm loving creating these and have so many ideas floating through my head for future creations in this line.
I also made a matching card to accompany the pressie.

 Here are the Stampin' Up! products I have used: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Real Red, Very Vanilla cardstock, Soft Suede, Real Red, Pool Party inks, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pearls, Snail adhesive, Sticky Strip.
Until next time,
Inky Claws!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment