Thursday 6 October 2011

Well I am back! (At long last)

FINALLY I am back on my Blog! I haven't forgotten about it, in fact I have felt guilty about not blogging since my last blog! I have had an extremely hectic couple of months, between packing, moving, very ill children and illness myself, life has been rather awful.
So I have LOTS of catching up to do. I am planning to 'catch up' over a number of blog posts so let me start with a very happy event, STAMP CAMP!!!!
Towards the end of August I attended STAMP CAMP in the beautiful Hunter Valley of New South Wales. My AMAZING and GORGEOUS upline; Marelle Taylor has organised Stamp Camp for the past 3 years and every year I have come back more inspired by the many talented people we have in our team and friends too! Over 30 people attended camp in all and although it poured torentially most of the time (what better weather for stamping?!) we all had an absolute ball.
So  let me show you a few pics to whet your appetite:

  
   Above: Our 'office' for the weekend!
Below: Some of the hardworking papercraft ladies and our AMAZING workspace
     Marelle was absolutely fabulous (as usual!) She had organised challenges, shoebox swaps (along with other terrific team members), presentations from other team members (including moi! - I was a complete goose as usual, but most of the team are pretty used to that!)
There were amazing prizes and even visits from the 'Stamp Fairy', believe me life back home was a bit of a drag after the little pressies from her each day!
I will be back in a couple of days I hope with more pics from camp (including some of my entries etc in the challenges).
Yours in ink,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment