Sunday 16 October 2011

Busy,busy!

Well currently I am packing boxes, getting ready to move yet AGAIN! I have been so busy trying to sort stuff, pack stuff and dare I say it, part with stuff - don't worry, very little papercraft stuff involved so far! (and DEFINATELY no stamp sets are going (at this stage - as much as hubby would like them to!).
Just thought I'd post a pickie of this little cute guy, who somehow got into our kitchen a couple of months ago, isn't he cute?

We have so much gorgeous wildlife up here it is incredible. So far we have seen tree frogs, cane toads (YUCK!), owls (yay!), eagles, possums, wallabies, pademelons, echidnas, dolphins, beautiful native birds and even platypus!!! all in their native environments, yes the Far North Coast is certainly an amazing and beautiful part of  NSW.
 I guess I should add something crafty as well, just to keep all those crafty ones happy. This is one of my giftcard holders, the perfect present for someone you aren't sure what to get. It looks much more personal in one of these rather than just handing the card to the person I think. I have also left room for a personal message inside it. I think a lot of my nieces & nephews will be getting these this year.
I have used Chocolate Chip cardstock & ink, Baja Breeze DSP, celery ribbon (retired) and the On Your Birthday stamp set (page 107 of current catalogue).



Hope you like it.
Yours in ink,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment