Saturday 8 October 2011

Oh My! Three days in a row, unheard of!

Yes, believe it or not I am back! AGAIN. With some more pics. I had such a fabulous time at camp, I have to show you a few more pics, then I'll move on to something else.

Juliette Chapman's gorgeous Owl Earrings - for the punch art Challenge - she actually gave these to me! What a sweetie, thanks Jules!

Heather Partridge's cute reindeer entered in the Christmas Challenge
THE gorgeous, super talented Marelle Taylor - Our Illustrious leader, working hard as always!



There are so many more pics to share, but as the challenges were anonymous, it is hard to know exactly who to credit (unless I already knew, like the ones above).
Next blog entry I promise to not blab on about Stamp Camp (even though it was unreal, and I can't wait until next year's!). So I'll show something new I have been making.
Yours in inky claws,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment