Sunday 9 October 2011

Market Items

Well today I thought I'd share a couple of the items I have been selling at my market stall (so far only at Lismore on the first Sunday of the month). I am being a bit sneaky, because I know I said that I wouldn't blab on about Stamp Camp, but I actually did a presentation that incorporated one of the things I developed for my stall (my clocks). I hope you enjoy checking out just some of the items I have made.

        One of my clocks

                      
                                  Money Tins

                     
                                                    Notepads & holders
Anyone seeing a common theme here? Mmmmmmm. . . well other people obviously like owls too, because these have been very popular. I have so many other things too, but it takes so long to upload, that I only have patience for a couple each entry.
Hope you like them. If you're in the area, pop by and say hello to me at the markets!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment