Thursday 12 June 2014

I'll be missing the mini milk carton!

Well, like I've said before, I always get sad at this time of year when so much of the Stampin' Up! catalogue retires. But it is also a happy time, as it means more new and exciting things are on their way.
Today I have got a cute little milk carton die to show you. This Sizzix die is retiring too, sadly. So I had to share one of my latest creations with you. A friend of mine was having her 40th birthday recently and her mum was desperately trying to organise a surprise party for her. Of course, how could I refuse to help out with the decorations? Below is a pickie of one of the treat boxes I made for the party along with another pressie which literally says 40 Sucks! The pun is on the word sucks as I created two bouquets of 40 chuppa-chup flowers. Unfortunately the photo is far from it's best, as I only remembered to take it on my way out the door to the party. My friend's favourite colour is purple her mum told me, so I stuck with that theme.
Yours in ink,
Joelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment