Tuesday 12 February 2013

Woo Hoot! My "Craft Mojo" Makes a Come Back!


Well yes, I am back. Today I've got a few pictures to show you of my latest crafty creations. I held my Seasonal Catalogue launch on the weekend and as you can see I made a little gift for every person that attended. As they entered my house they picked up a copy of the new seasonal catalogue, a copy of the Sale-a-Bration catalogue, a wishlist and one of the little treats above.
I  demonstrated a Fancy Favour die-cut box using Rick Razzleberry cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock stamped with the "Thanks a Ton" sentiment from the Patterned Occasions Sale-a-Bration stamp set. I carefully coloured the flower using stampin' write  markers in Gumball Green & So Saffron. I also used the Bigz Trims Die to imitate grass and some Gumball Green stitched ribbon for a handle. I then filled the box with yummies and this became my lucky door prize. Here is what it looked like:
Finally everyone got to complete the make & take which was a lovely card using the new "Cloudy Day" Textured Impressions Embossing folder (LOVE IT!), "Oh Hello", "Hearts a Flutter" & "Papillion Potpurri" stamp sets, Hearts a Flutter framelits & Extra-Large Oval punch, Elegant Butterfly punch and the NEW Bitty Butterfly punch (LOVE IT too!). The colours I used were all from the subtles collection; Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum & Pretty In Pink.
What do you think?
Well that's all for this post, but there's more to come, so stay tuned!
Yours in ink,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment