Friday 22 February 2013

Told you I'd be back!

Well, as promised I am back with some craftiness - yay! I am very excited about what I have for "show & tell" today. I have planned this for so long and had all the frames sitting waiting for the new seasonal catalogue papers and some serious crafty "mojo" to return. 
In this case, I must say it did not fail me! I am very happy with this new creation, it is pretty and oh so practical! In our house with two frantic adults and three busy kiddies, I felt I needed little more than just a calendar on my study wall! I like knowing exactly what is on for the week ahead and we have now been using this weekly calendar really well - well I have been anyway! On the Sunday before a new school week begins I wipe away the previous week and I transfer all the daily info for the week ahead; who's going where, who's having a friend to play, when swimming, music, assemblies, appointments and other activities are on. I write it straight onto the glass of each frame with a dry-erase whiteboard marker - I love it.
All products I have used are from Stampin' Up! I have used the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (new Seasonal catty), Rasperry Ripple, Night of Navy & Gumball Green cardstock and inks, Summer Silhouettes & Creative Elements stamp sets, Typeset Alphabet Bigz and of course snail.

 I am really pleased with the end result. What do you think?
Untill next time,
Ink up those claws & get stamping!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment