Saturday 3 October 2015

World Card Making Day!

Well, I know I haven't blogged in a while, with so much going on in our household it has certainly been tricky. But, what better time to start than today; World Card Making Day! 
Today we have been super busy, heading off to one of our many kids sporting events. With glorious sunshine and true a Australian summer heading our way, we headed for the Gold Coast early this morning. 
With a number of kids competing and lots of waiting around, especially for siblings of the kids competing, I decided to make up some card kits to celebrate the day as I couldn't hold my own event at home. I made sure to include adhesives, scissors and extra punch outs (just in case any went a stray).
The inspiration for this card actually came from one of the kids this week who constantly muttered the word "Baaanaaana!" in between training breaks, and after seeing the Minion movie last holidays, how could I resist creating one of these cuties!
The card I have created today is also inspired by one of the many Minion cards circulating on the internet.
So here it is. Hope you like it.
                                              

Yours in ink,
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment