Wednesday 2 July 2014

School Holiday Kids Classes

Well, it is school holidays yet again and some certainly glorious weather in this part of the world, sunshine and cloudless blue sky. What lovely weather for school holidays. We are also fortunate up here to witness true beauty in nature at this time of the year; the amazing humpback whales making their way up to warmer waters on the Great Barrier Reef. We have been lucky enough to spot lots of whales passing through along with countless pods of beautiful bottle-nosed dolphins surfing and playing in the water on most days.
I am running some more of my craft classes for kids these holidays and have had a great time for the past two days teaching the box & gift card class as well as the clipboard with coordinating writing pad and gift card.
Next week I have another two classes running for 8-14 year olds: a pendant and gift box class on Monday and a Mini Album class on Wednesday. I still have a few spots left, so if you have children who maybe interested, contact me - jwstamps@tpg.com.au . There are more details in the left hand side of my blog.
Pendant Class - Monday, 7th July, 2014.

Mini Album Class - Wednesday, 9th July, 2014

What do you think? I hope the kids love them!
Yours in ink, 
Joelle

2 comments:

  1. Love this mini album. Thanks for sharing. Inspiring. Liam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam! Is that you? I have wondered and thought about you and your family so often. Hope you are all well. Thanks so much for the lovely comment. xo

    ReplyDelete