Monday 18 July 2011

Wooooo Hoooooo!

I am finally set up with my own blog again! Mmmmmmmmmm............... working out all this techno stuff has been rather 'challenging' to say the least! Anyway I have finally done it (I think - fingers crossed!) Life on the Far North Coast has certainly been busy and it doesn't look like slowing down any time soon. I am still busy running my little darlings around to everywhere and everything they 'need' to do. Thank goodness the holidays are over ( I NEVER thought I would be one of 'those' parents who would say that, but now I completely understand why parents would harass me in shopping centres and other places as to when school would return - I am a trained teacher for those who do not know me well).

Well I have actually had some 'crafting mojo' happening lately, the problem is I have not had enough time to myself (what's that? I hear many of you say.) to actually carry out the hundreds of ideas and inspirations gathering in my head. I have now decided it is wise (hoot, hoot) to write these ideas and inspirations down and hopefully one day they might actually come to fruition - we can only hope!
My market stall in Lismore on the first Sunday of each month is managing to keep me busy and it is so wonderful to meet so many lovely people who are like myself, addicted to crafts, especially papercrafts.
I am hoping that my next post will feature some of my work ( if I can work out how to attach it! LOL)
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment